Personal Makeup Course
- Note that this is a makeup course for personal usage; we do not conduct professional makeup courses.
- We DO NOT SELL MAKE UP PRODUCTS; we are solely focused on teaching the right way to do make up for personal usage
- The course will be conducted in our studio in Tiong Bahru by Jovie.
- Timing for the course is flexible and can be arranged subject to the makeup artist’s availability.
- Course participants are encouraged to come with fresh face without makeup.
- All make up materials will be provided during the course.
- Courses are usually conducted in one-to-one session. However, you can bring your friends to attend as a group and enjoy group discount.
- Maximum participants are limited to four people to ensure adequate attention is given to everyone.
- The time slot is only reserved upon a deposit payment of 50%.
- For details on the available time slot, please contact us.
- Please refer below for the details of the course, including syllabus and course fee.
Duration: One session of 2.5 hours, longer for more than one participant.
- Skin care knowledge
- Recognize the best colours and tones that suit you
- Techniques for daily makeup for:
- Choosing and applying the right eyeshadow
- Choosing and applying the eyeliner
- Curling lashes and applying mascara
- Drawing eyebrows
- Choosing and applying the correct foundation
- Applying the blusher
- “Sculpting” your face through shading and highlighting techniques
- Concealing your imperfections
- Choosing and applying the right lipstick
Complimentary: A 6-piece travel brush set (image below for illustration purposes, actual set might vary slightly)