From wedding day to evening dinner, prom night to themed party, Jovie Tan believes every lady deserves to look better than they can ever imagine. Combining her little brushes with passion to create pretty things, she seeks to bring out the elegance and beauty out of every faces in the most natural form.
A former secondary school teacher who graduated from NUS in Geography and Chinese Studies, Jovie received the Professional Make-Up And Hairstyling Artistry training from The Makeup Room before turning to become a full time professional makeup artist.
In 2013, Jovie attended the Make Up For Ever Airbrush Course, to fulfill the increasing demand for airbrush makeup. The following year, Jovie attended a One-to-One Professional Styling Course in Taiwan to bring her skills to the next level.
Based in Singapore, she specializes in bridal and fashion makeup-hairstyling. From time to time, she also shares her knowledge in makeup and hairstyling with others through courses in her studio.
Jovie uses mainly Make Up For Ever and Shu Uemura range of quality products. Her works have also been featured in local editorials like the Singapore Tatler magazines and L’Officiel magazine.
Since then, TheLittleBrush Makeup has been consistently featured in many local websites as one of the top makeup artists in Singapore:
- 9 Noteworthy Wedding Makeup Artists You Must Know
- Top 10 Wedding Makeup and Hair Stylists in Singapore
- 16 Top Wedding Makeup Artists in Singapore for Every Budget
- 8 Great Hair and Makeup Artists in Singapore
- Makeup Artists in Singapore: Beauty experts to call for weddings, makeovers, and other special occasions
- Singapore’s Top 10 Bridal Makeup Artists
- 20 Bridal Makeup Artist in Singapore That Are Highly Raved
- Top 20 Wedding Makeup Artist in Singapore
- 50 Most Popular Wedding Makeup Artist in Singapore
- 52 Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Singapore
- 60+ Trending Bridal Makeup and Hair Artists in Singapore You Need to Know for Your Wedding